Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Proud Big Brother

 
 
One of my co-workers gave birth to her lovely little lady on July 30th and I kinda gathered from listening to Shauna that Zack was definitely loving being the big brother.  And Zack loves trains, so I thought it was perfect that I had an extra copy of 'The Polar Express', which is all about trains!!  I think he was more excited about the present then the card - LOL - but I'm sure I'm one of the few people who has a HUGE love for cards!!  Especially hand crafted cards!!
 
I have a few more cards to share, as I have been doing a little crafting ... in between preparing for my own little bundle to arrive!
 
I decided to make my own thank you cards and I came up with a really simple yet awesome design and I ended up going with a neutral colour scheme - kraft, light yellow and light green.  Can't wait to share those with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment