Thursday, July 19, 2012

So friends - I'm back!!


So friends - I haven't vanished from the face of the earth or given up crafting.  I didn't even really take a break.  I just never seemed to take pictures of what I was making and I kind of lost my desire to blog.  But hopefully I'm back!  I know I'm refreshed!!  And so much has happened since my last post!!

I'm a married woman now who is also expecting her first baby - in a little under 7 weeks and so I have been nesting like crazy.  Seriously - I'm a cleaning machine!!  Which is great for my craft room, as I have neglected it for way too long ... and in cleaning it, I have come to realise that I just have WAY too much stuff.  So I'm slowly working at selling it and getting it organized.  And one of my goals is to not use a brand new sheet of paper until I work through some of my scraps!  And when I say some, I mean the massive mountains I have! 

The above card is already in the mail - popped it in there this afternoon.  One of my best friends just let the cat out of the bag officially that she is expecting again, which is something that I had been expecting for a while.  I'm so happy for her and her husband and her little guy!!  They don't know if it's a boy or a girl, so I went with both blue and pink on the card.  And I did finish the inside but it wasn't anything crazy!  Just another way I can use all the scraps I have left.  And I need to get better at throwing them out when they are too small or something I know I won't use again.  Like seriously - I am a paper hoarder and it has to stop!!

Stay tuned - I have more cards photographed and I'm definitely working on getting my mojo back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment