Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thanks!

I whipped this card up for Tracy's newest challenge: http://eatsleepstamp.typepad.com/tracyc/2011/04/sketchy-thursday-128.html It turned out better then I imagined and I'm just really happy with the colour combinations. As most of you know, I'm more of a sentiment stamper and thanks to my other new love, embossing, I love how it made the sentiment stand out even more.

I also whipped up a few other cards that I'm hoping to post in the next day or two. Happy Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card Megs!!!! I am in awe of how this patterned turned out. Perfect take on the sketch too. I love the bling row under the sentiment. Nothing says thanks, like a little/or a lot of bling!!! =) Thank you for playing along with this weeks sketch.
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete