Saturday, April 23, 2011

merci beaucoup!

Jeff's grandma bought all the grandkids pottery for Christmas instead of mailing out her usual cheque. She was out to visit in March and as I am the only one who ever send a thank you card, I wanted to whip up something fun, especially since all my Christmas stuff is tucked away at the moment. I love how simple this card was to create and it's a great way to use up scraps of paper. The paper is from Basic Grey, the stamp is from Verve, and the ribbon is from a clearance bin at Michael's I think. I embossed the sentiment (cause I'm totally love that these days!) and TA DA!! There you have it.

As soon as I get my camera charged up, I think I'm going to take some pictures of my crafting room. It's such a disaster and a work in progress at the moment ... maybe being held accountable by showing it getting cleaner and more organized will help keep me motivated!!

Happy Easter everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment