Thursday, March 10, 2011

Remember me?

So I really haven't been to great blogging and I do apologize. It's not as though I actually haven't crafted because I have. I have been awful though because I haven't been taking pictures of any of the cards I have created. I whipped up 60 plus thank you cards for my best friend Stacey as well as close to 150 wedding invitations. But did I take pictures of any of those? Not a chance! I did manage to rearrange and organize to some degree my craft room. I hope to, at one point, get a video or at least take pictures of the room. I'm really proud of how it has turned out as I had no crafting room when we lived in our other house.

One thing I am really excited about is this new software that I have been working with at school. It's called Dragon Speak and what Dragon Speak allows me to do is put on a set of headphones that have a microphone and I can speak my thoughts without having to type them. I am actually using the software right now to do this blog post and while it's not perfect, as I am having to do some minor corrections, Dragon Speak is still learning my voice and the way I speak. I have long since known that I am very verbal person in the sense that I sometimes get really random thoughts cruising through my head and I can have a hard time getting them all down on paper. What I love about this is even though I just installed it on my computer a few hours ago, it has been surprisingly accurate. I can only imagine how much fun I'm going to have with the software and how easy it's going to make my life. I had newsletter to prepare and e-mail out tonight and it took me all of maybe 5 min. to get the entire newsletter typed and sent. I have long since been a person who likes to write stories that I can only imagine how much more I will accomplish when I can take my handwritten rough copies and read them aloud and have it typed for me. I definitely recommend this software to anyone who thinks they would use it. I never thought I would actually enjoy it as much as I have been.

So here is to hopefully having a bit more time to blog and to craft. Now if only the farm books and the rest of the accounting stuff would miraculously finish on its own!!! Cheers to a great night and hopefully will be talking soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment